Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Blog Awards



Salina at Twice as Many Moments gave me the Trendy Blog Award. I really enjoy reading Salina's blog.  She captures wonderful moments in her children's lives. And now I'd like to give out the award to some of the blogs I read.

Here's how the award works:

To receive this award, promise to share this with 10 other BLOGS that you think are Trendy too.

Post about your award in your blog. List your Top 10 Trendy Blogs. Share with them.

Leave a link to the Trendy Blog Button. Tell them they need to give this award out to 10 as well.

Here are the 10 blogs I think are trendy:

1) Michele's Photography Blog-Michele is the queen of macro.  Not only does she take beautiful photos, she is generous enough to share her knowledge through tutorials.

2)  This Year Love Will Last-Amanda captures all the fun moments in her children's lives.

3) Color Me Katie-Katie is incredibly creative.  She really inspires me to try to think outside the box.

4) Becoming Mom-Ariana also takes wonderful photos of her son, and is very generous in providing photoshop tutorials.

5) These Nine Acres-Simply beautiful photos.

6) Ramblings and Photos-Does amazing edits.

7) Type A Images-In addition to amazing photos, she does amazing editing. I usually prefer very simple, natural editing, but I love the vintage look that she gives to her photos.

And since I also follow some health related blogs:

8) Running Betty-I have to admit that I know her irl, but I find her blog (and her) incredibly inspiring to me.  She has amazing energy, and she has really motivated to get my butt into gear.  

9) The Vegetarian Lunchbox-this incredibly simple blog is awesome. She simply takes photos of and describes the vegetarian lunches that she packs for her husband, but I love all of the simple vegetarian ideas she has.

10) The Adventures of Goober Grape and Monkey Man-I love her honesty about her struggle to lose weight.  She has 93lbs so far-totally inspiring.

3 comments:

  1. Awww, thanks so much for this award! Now I just need to turn it around to others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much <3 this means a ton! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! No one has ever called my motivating before (to my face) and it felt like a great big hug!!

    ReplyDelete