Sunday, June 20, 2010

Scavenger Hunt-Week of June 13, 2010

This weeks items are:

Sky
Reflection
Health
Sun Flare
Two of a Kind

Sky:
Manhattan Bridge


Reflection:
Elephants


Health: This is a photo of me running. (Taken with an I-phone)
Running


Sun Flare: (Previously Taken)
Sunflare

Two of a Kind: My niece and I always say we are twins because we are so much a like. So here is a picture of the two of us.  My mom pressed the button, but I set up the photo.  (I wish I could blame someone else for that horrible lamp in the background.  I really need to start taking notice of my surroundings better.)
Princesses

4 comments:

  1. These are great - I love the bridge/sky shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bridge shot is amazing! Great captures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The elephant is my favorite. And your niece is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such great, glowing skin!

    ReplyDelete